December 8, 2008

More garden stuff

The garden is growing, which surprises me because I usually have a black thumb. In the front, on the left is broccoli, on the right are some carrots, right behind those are onions which aren't really visible in this picture. In the back on the left is the lettuce, and on the right are the tomato plants. I don't think we have too much longer until we can eat some of the veggies!

Pretty much every time we are outside doing garden stuff, or watering the grass Sariah picks a honeysuckle flower off of our honeysuckle bush and wants me to put it in her hair. She was saying "put in hair" as I snapped the pic.

Curtis made this cute gingerbread house a couple of days ago, I keep wanting to eat it. Must. Resist.

Sariah was putting on her daddy's church shoes today. So silly! :)

No comments: