November 4, 2008

Happy birthday tomorrow Curtis.

I bought Curt's present about a month ago, and it's been sitting in the trunk of my car. It was the only good hiding place I could think of. Every year I have to get more sneaky, he likes to try to find his present and ruin the surprise. I ended up giving his gift to him tonight, because I am awesome.

I bought him a barbecue grill, and I had to put it together. It took a little while, and I had to backtrack once or twice, but I kind of enjoyed it. I usually leave the putting together of everything to Curtis, he loves it. But I think I'm gonna try to put more stuff together.

Wanna see what it looked like when I took it out of the package?


The finished product.


And Sariah, because she's so silly!

2 comments:

-The Bergen Family- said...

Silly Sariah. I have lots of pice of the girls playing from Saterday I should send you. The grill looks great, I was gonna get one for Ryan for Christmas but with our future so up in the air right now, I shouldn't just be buying more crap for us to move. Haha.

The Tryons said...

Oooooh, send them por favor! :) Our girls rock!

How's the great nursing school search going?