June 17, 2008

First post!

So, I guess this is a good place to post about what is happening in our lives these days.
Curtis and I have been married for almost 4 years now - I really enjoy being married to him, we have lots of fun.






We have a wonderful 19-month-old daughter named Sariah who is constantly learning things and saying new words. - We love being parents!










We purchased our first home a month ago and have been busy painting and decorating it ever since.





Around the time that we bought our house, we were given Charlie - a cute black chihuahua/jack russel mix (who can't sit still so I can get a good picture of him, obviously.) Riah adores him and they like to follow each other around the house.








Curtis is a General Manager with Wendy's and he is enjoying the experience of running his own store. I stay at home with Riah at the moment, and am waiting to get into nursing school. I am not sure when I will get in, but that's okay because I have a few things that I want to accomplish before I am busy with school again.

No comments: